Theme: The Scriptures Teach of Heavenly Father’s Plan
If you have anything super fun to share that relates to this theme, or the primary song, “I Will Follow God’s Plan for Me,” email your links and ideas here: firstname.lastname@example.org – and I’ll post them.
Check out what we’ve got so far:
- For quick reference, here’s a link to the 2016 Outline for Sharing Time
- The OCD Primary Chorister has a great teaching activity here, a nifty review activity here, and brilliant lesson plans here.
- Sofia from Sofia’s Primary Ideas has many fantastic ideas for this month on her post: February 2016 LDS Primary Sharing Time Helps and Ideas
- This is a really fun “Valentine’s Day/I Will Follow God’s Plan for Me” idea by Katrina Schmidt here at Welcome to Toddler Land – you are going to love it!
- Here’s my I Will Follow God’s Plan for Me page on this blog.
- This is my I Will Follow God’s Plan for Me from 2011 at my other blog, The Ordinary Adventures of a Primary Chorister
- This sweet video from my friend, Peggy Olson:
- This from Mormon Tabernacle Choir:
More to come!